Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Weekend

Hey all,


Not too much excitement to report on. The past weekend was a little more low-key now that all of us have settled back into our regular school routines. Friday night, the boys hung out and kicked it in Ilsan. Saturday I headed out to Bucheon to participate in a "special" Olympics event as part of an all-Wisconsin team. Sunday was more of the same, but yesterday evening I saw the movie "Shutter Island," which was pretty good, although not for the faint of heart. It was definitely a thriller, but it also had some introspective parts as well, although some of them seemed unnecessary and had little to do with the overall plot and storyline. In other news, I've found a seder closer to home for next Monday night, so no worries, I will be in attendance and hopefully it will be good. I'm trying to figue out the best way/easiest way to explain to my co-teacher and the rest of my school why I can't eat school lunch next week. I'm hoping something comes to me in the next few days, I'm sure it will. The next few posts should be better than this, I'm hoping to get in the culinary tour of Seoul on April 5th and the Toilet Tour of Suwon in early April (if the weather cooperates). Now, on to the good stuff.
This next part I have to credit to Uncle Niel, who tuned me in to this earlier today. The music selection for this week is a special tribute to the great and relatively unknown work of one Sir Percy "Thrills" Thrillington, who only released one album, in 1977.

iPod A-Z Song Update: "Younger Than Today" by Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals
Woohoo, under 200 songs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment