Friday, May 24, 2013

Jetting Off to Geneva

View of the Jet d'Eau and Lake Geneva with the city in the background

It certainly has been a while since I last posted on the blog but I figured now would be a good opportunity for me to get everyone up to speed with how I've been and what I have on tap over the summer. As most of you probably know, I never did get around to writing up my 2 months of travel around Southeast Asia after finishing my teaching career in Korea and I'm sorry about that; I hope that at some point in the future I will be able to sit down and be able to concisely write about those 2 months and post it to this blog. Most of you also probably know that I was fortunate enough to be selected for a summer internship in Geneva, Switzerland with an international organization. Unfortunately because I'm not sure about how strict this agency is about what gets posted on the Internet, I'm going to leave my position and agency unlisted until I find out more about their social media policies. Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow evening and I thought that the blog would be a good forum for me to communicate with all of you about my happenings while in Switzerland. Additionally I will be taking plenty of pictures and uploading them so there should be lots of eye candy for everyone. You can access these pictures from this blog by clicking on the link to My Picasa Pics on the right hand side of the blog. Otherwise I'll be posting them on Facebook as well. If you would like to subscribe to the blog via email you can do so by signing up on the right hand side of the blog. Lastly, the URL for the blog has changed, I figured wolfishinkorea didn't really apply anymore so the new URL address for the blog is wolfishworldadventures.blogspot.com, please make sure to bookmark it! And of course, I couldn't forget what I'm sure was a highlight of the blog for many.

What I'm listening to: "Caught By The River" by Doves

No comments:

Post a Comment